December 19th, 2016
Welcome home to luxurious comfort with a golf course view from both your front and back door living areas. The brilliance of natural light flows through every room in this stylish home. This featured listing is located at: 4709 Woodlands Boulevard Tamarac, Florida.
This is a contemporary mid-century modern home with a huge master closet that must be seen to be believed. Four bedroom, two & a half bath home. Fourth Room is Media Room with Skylights & Private Wood Deck. $90,000 Designer Kitchen with Bamboo Wood Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, & Built-in Miele Espresso Maker, Entry Atrium. Circular driveway. Two car garage includes built-ins & electric car charger. Additional 1 car garage for golf cart (Cart not include). $60,000 New Roof March 2016 w/ All New Skylights. A MUST SEE!
No two homes are alike with their unique architecture and golf course views. Enjoy a home like no other! Wonderful
mid-century modern contemporary design is a part of the 35 Estate Homes that line the boulevard in the community
created by Kenneth Behring, founder of Tamarac.
- Entry Atrium
- Circular driveway
- Two car garage includes built-ins and electric car charger. Additional 1 car garage for golf cart (Cart not included)
- $60,000 New Roof, March 2016 with All New Skylights
- $90,000 Kitchen with Bamboo Wood Cabinetry and Quartz Countertops.
- Impact Windows throughout. Rear sliders have impact film
- Full House Generator with a 1,000 Gallon tank that is serviced annually for full functionality
- Soft Brazilian Blonde Wood Floors are easily maintained
- All interior doors with inlaid glass
- LED high hat lighting
- Knock down textured walls throughout
- Three Air Conditioning units 14 main Area 1 for master and one for guest wing
- Tankless Water Heater for majority of the home and a separate water heater for laundry room only
- Post-Wilma Screen Enclosure over the Heated (Electric) Pool
- Automatic Sprinkler economically draws from the Lake
- Neighborhood Association fee for the 35 homes in the Estate Section is $100 a year
- Custom Designed and Built by Allied Kitchen of Fort Lauderdale
- $3,000 Built-in Miele Espresso and Coffee maker with pull-out shelf coffee bar
- Coordinating Panels for Sub-Zero Refrigerator and Dishwasher
- Two pull out pantries on both sides of the kitchen
- Built-in spice rack
- Separate Chilled Cold Water Faucet with filtrated drinking water
- Microwave and Convection combination along with full size Oven
- Induction cooktop – with designer hood that vents to the outside
- Concealed Garbage
- Washer and dryer not included
- All bedrooms are over-sized with built-ins inside of closets and one features a desk system
- Split bedroom design. Jack and Jill Bath is fully tiled with the Specialty shower that features body sprayers.
- Sinks and showers have Grohe and Dornbracht hardware. Cabinets include Corian Countertops
- Tremendous golf course and lake views from guest bedroom
- Includes custom glass sliding doors for privacy
- Built-in Bookshelves and Workspace area with Corian Countertops. Skylights make the room very comfortable
- Media Room has private wood patio outside of Impact French Doors
- Features tremendous closets and built in’s.
- Master Bath with Sprayer Shower and Whirlpool spa tub.
- Grohe and Dornbracht hardware in bathroom.
- Master Closet is large enough to be another room. The center island in the closet is movable.
- Master Closet includes a built-in TV, built-in Cabinetry, Impact Windows, Skylight
- Master Closet includes Murphy bed
Great Views and a Pool!
Massive Room Sizes:
Main living area 38 x 21
Dining room 15 x 13
Good morning room 13 x 11
Kitchen 20 x 12
Master bedroom 36 x 20
Master closet 27 x 15
Guest bedroom 18×13 guest bedroom 25 x 18
Media room 17 x 14
Easy To See, By Appointment – Please Call 954-695-7653 Today!
December 1st, 2016
Next week on December 7th, 2016, join the Coral Springs community in honoring our World War II Veterans. This date will mark the 75th anniversary of Pearl Harbor Day. This annual commemoration of the attack on Pearl Harbor fosters reflection, remembrance, and understanding. December 7th, 1941, is a date that lives in infamy, and this event is an opportunity to honor the sacrifice and dedication of our military.
The ceremony will take place outside of City Hall at 10:30 a.m. following the Commission Meeting. City Hall is located at 9551 W. Sample Road, just west of University Drive. The ceremony will feature a special flag dedication by the Coral Springs Veterans Coalition. The Coral Springs Veterans Commission is an organization that helps veterans and their families take advantage of all the products, services and benefits they have earned by serving their county. If you would like more information on the event please call the Coral Springs City Commission office at 954-344-5911.
November 20th, 2016
Are you hosting your family for Thanksgiving this year? Here are some tips to make hosting less stressful, so you can enjoy the holiday with your family and friends too!
Never turn down help! Just because you are hosting does not mean you need to take care of every single item on the menu. If mashed potatoes aren’t your specialty and someone else can cover that let them.
Check your oven before the big day. There is nothing worse than going to turn your oven on thanksgiving morning only to discover it needs a cleaning or isn’t heating properly. Do a little oven maintenance before to save yourself from having to deal with an issue that morning.
Set up a kids corner. If you have a lot of little ones attending your Thanksgiving dinner have some crafts and things set up to entertain them. This will keep the kids occupied while dinner is being prepped. This will make both adult and child guests alike happy!
Do as much ahead of time as possible. Set the table the day before, cook pies the night before, and anything else that does not need to happen that day. This will take stress off the prep while guests are arriving.
The holidays can be a crazy time of year, but don’t forget it is all about family and being thankful for the good in your life. To spread some good this season here is a guide on great ways to volunteer and give back right in your own backyard.
In the spirit of giving the Great Florida Homes team is hosting our first annual Pie Day on Tuesday the 22nd at 3301 N University Drive, Suite 120, Coral Springs FL. Reserve your complimentary pie by sending your RSVP to email@example.com with your pick of apple or pumpkin pie! The Great Florida Homes team wishes you and your families and happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
November 5th, 2016
Many things get better with age…moving is not one of them. Moving at a young age can be fun and exciting, the prospect of a fresh start on the horizon. At an older age moving can mean downsizing or leaving behind a lot of family memories; so it can involve a lot more emotional and physical baggage. Here are a few tips to help the beloved and important seniors in your life move with as little stress as possible.
Enlist loved ones. Gather as many relatives as you can to assist in the move. Surrounding your parents or senior relative with loved ones who are supportive and encouraging can help ease the emotional stress, reduce the pressure on one relative to organize the move, and will make the process more fun!
Do not rush it. Take time to reflect on memories, sort through boxes of old photos, tell stories about the odds and ends you find, and reminisce on the fun family memories that happened in each room. It’s tempting to just start throwing things away and trying to get it over with as quickly as possible, but sharing these memories will keep family memories alive for everyone.
Don’t get a storage unit. Having a storage unit will give you a great excuse to not throw things away that will end up sitting in the storage unit costing you money and never coming out again. Moving is the perfect time to purge unnecessary items and downsize. Let go of items that are no longer important – donate them, give them to relatives, or throw it out.
Make a plan. With any process having a plan always eases the stress of the process. Going into it blindly will cause problems to arise. Know the requirements of the new living space; can you move in at any time? Do you need to reserve the elevators? Will your current couch fit in the new living room?
It’s okay to be sad, there will be a range of emotions experienced in a move at an older age, but also remember moving as a senior does not have to be all sad. This could be a whole new chapter of life. Keep positive and be patient. Most importantly be supportive and don’t focus on the details of the move focus on the loved one you are moving!
September 21st, 2016
Welcome home! This Coconut Creek house is ready to become a home for a buyer. It is located in a great family friendly location, with easy access to many of the great things South Florida has to offer such as shopping, 15-20 minutes to the beach, and easy highway access. Great school district for children and it is a lively neighborhood where the local kids can play outside and have a lemonade stand!
This single family home is well cared for and on a Cul-de-sac, making it a safe spot for kids to play. It has 4 Bedrooms, a Den, 3 Bathrooms, and 1 Full Bed/1 Bath Downstairs. Do you and your significant other argue over closet space? Problem solved! This great space has TWO walk in master bedroom California closets. It is also ideal for entertaining outside with a retractable awning (for cover from those quick Florida rains!) and BBQ Area. The surrounding community offers 2 pools and plenty of amenities. Have a furry friend that’s moving with you? Furry friends are welcome! Don’t miss out on an opportunity to move into this great home. View the full listing here and some great photos below.
September 13th, 2016
The City of Coral Springs has earned a AAA General Obligation Bond credit rating! Both Fitch Ratings and Standard & Poor’s (S&P) have given the AAA rating with a stable outlook to the City’s General Obligation Bonds. The AAA rating is the highest bond rating an organization can receive. AAA bond ratings represent the highest quality investment with the smallest degree of risk. Now why does this matter to you as a home buyer or seller?
A city credit rating is similar to your personal credit rating in that it is a reflection of an organizations credit worthiness. While a city’s bond rating may not be something we think about when buying a home, it can be a be a strong indicator of a stable economy and well managed city. The rating companies, S&P and Fitch, evaluate many items including the economic well-being of the area, what is the Median income, what is the diversity of the tax base, the rate of population growth, if tax revenues going up or down and why, and uncovers many more questions about the economy of a city. Living in a city with a strong credit rating is beneficial to those living in the city and those looking to live there!
According to the press release from the City of Coral Springs, “S&P praised Coral Springs for having a strong economy, very strong management, and very strong debt and contingent liability position…” Check out the full press release from the city here.
This is just one of the many things that makes the City of Coral Springs a great place to live. Ask a Great Florida Homes realtor to help find listings in this great city!
September 7th, 2016
Check out this beautiful new listing in the Forest Hills subdivision. It is located right in the center of town, making it easy to walk to local events. The city has great schools, parks, lots of organized sports teams, and more to offer! It is a remodeled and updated home located in a Culdesac. Attractive wood floors through out the home with large bedrooms. Spacious fenced backyard with that tropical Florida feel. Great large screened patio that is perfect for families and entertaining. Porch area is pleasant to sit out and watch the kids play or meet your neighbors. Check out the beautiful photos below. Interested in learning more? See the full listing here and contact our agents!
August 24th, 2016
It’s that time of the year again…back to school! Whether you are a parent with kids going to school, you’re a student yourself, or even if your family has nobody attending school currently – the school district you live in can affect your home buying process. Many home buyers will say the school district they live in doesn’t matter to them because they don’t have kids and don’t plan on having any. While that may be the case, living in a top notch school district doesn’t just mean the schools have great teachers and resources, it can affect your homes resale value and other factors as well. Other than resale value why bother researching the school district if you don’t have kids that are going to attend? Here are some reasons that may make you want to take a closer look into the district you’re buying in:
- A good neighborhood – A good school district tends to point to a good neighborhood. Location is key when shopping for real estate and a good school also can mean great transportation, access to amenities such as parks and more sidewalks for ease of walking access around town, and much more!
- Home value stability – Homes in a good school district tend to keep their values a little more stable than areas with poorly rated school districts. It won’t protect you completely but even when the housing market takes a downturn, a top school can lift all nearby home prices.
- Future Kids – If you don’t have kids now, but do plan on having them in the future while still living in the home you are purchasing school district will be very important. The school is where your child will get an education, play, and make friends.
The main factors homebuyers weigh in when purchasing are price, neighborhood, the square footage of the place, a new or old house, and much more – but don’t forget to research the school district too! In the end you need to always buy the house that is right for you.