Welcome home to luxurious comfort with a golf course view from both your front and back door living areas. The brilliance of natural light flows through every room in this stylish home. This featured listing is located at: 4709 Woodlands Boulevard Tamarac, Florida.
This is a contemporary mid-century modern home with a huge master closet that must be seen to be believed. Four bedroom, two & a half bath home. Fourth Room is Media Room with Skylights & Private Wood Deck. $90,000 Designer Kitchen with Bamboo Wood Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, & Built-in Miele Espresso Maker, Entry Atrium. Circular driveway. Two car garage includes built-ins & electric car charger. Additional 1 car garage for golf cart (Cart not include). $60,000 New Roof March 2016 w/ All New Skylights. A MUST SEE!
No two homes are alike with their unique architecture and golf course views. Enjoy a home like no other! Wonderful
mid-century modern contemporary design is a part of the 35 Estate Homes that line the boulevard in the community
created by Kenneth Behring, founder of Tamarac.
- Entry Atrium
- Circular driveway
- Two car garage includes built-ins and electric car charger. Additional 1 car garage for golf cart (Cart not included)
- $60,000 New Roof, March 2016 with All New Skylights
- $90,000 Kitchen with Bamboo Wood Cabinetry and Quartz Countertops.
- Impact Windows throughout. Rear sliders have impact film
- Full House Generator with a 1,000 Gallon tank that is serviced annually for full functionality
- Soft Brazilian Blonde Wood Floors are easily maintained
- All interior doors with inlaid glass
- LED high hat lighting
- Knock down textured walls throughout
- Three Air Conditioning units 14 main Area 1 for master and one for guest wing
- Tankless Water Heater for majority of the home and a separate water heater for laundry room only
- Post-Wilma Screen Enclosure over the Heated (Electric) Pool
- Automatic Sprinkler economically draws from the Lake
- Neighborhood Association fee for the 35 homes in the Estate Section is $100 a year
- Custom Designed and Built by Allied Kitchen of Fort Lauderdale
- $3,000 Built-in Miele Espresso and Coffee maker with pull-out shelf coffee bar
- Coordinating Panels for Sub-Zero Refrigerator and Dishwasher
- Two pull out pantries on both sides of the kitchen
- Built-in spice rack
- Separate Chilled Cold Water Faucet with filtrated drinking water
- Microwave and Convection combination along with full size Oven
- Induction cooktop – with designer hood that vents to the outside
- Concealed Garbage
- Washer and dryer not included
- All bedrooms are over-sized with built-ins inside of closets and one features a desk system
- Split bedroom design. Jack and Jill Bath is fully tiled with the Specialty shower that features body sprayers.
- Sinks and showers have Grohe and Dornbracht hardware. Cabinets include Corian Countertops
- Tremendous golf course and lake views from guest bedroom
- Includes custom glass sliding doors for privacy
- Built-in Bookshelves and Workspace area with Corian Countertops. Skylights make the room very comfortable
- Media Room has private wood patio outside of Impact French Doors
- Features tremendous closets and built in’s.
- Master Bath with Sprayer Shower and Whirlpool spa tub.
- Grohe and Dornbracht hardware in bathroom.
- Master Closet is large enough to be another room. The center island in the closet is movable.
- Master Closet includes a built-in TV, built-in Cabinetry, Impact Windows, Skylight
- Master Closet includes Murphy bed
Great Views and a Pool!
Massive Room Sizes:
Main living area 38 x 21
Dining room 15 x 13
Good morning room 13 x 11
Kitchen 20 x 12
Master bedroom 36 x 20
Master closet 27 x 15
Guest bedroom 18×13 guest bedroom 25 x 18
Media room 17 x 14
Easy To See, By Appointment – Please Call 954-695-7653 Today!
Tags: Broward County, featured listing, Featured Listing: 4709 Woodlands Boulevard Tamarac Florida, Great Florida Homes, Great Florida Homes Team, Joy Carter, Keller Williams, Real Estate, South Florida, Tamarac, Tips