As summer goes on, while tans are still being perfected, and vacations are just starting to heat up, 4th of July is most definitely on our minds. Besides the barbeques and the family and friend reunions, the most spectacular and arguably most important part of the holiday is, of course, the fireworks. But it can be hard to find the best place to truly enjoy all the quintessential-American spirit, pride, and grandeur that the holiday has to offer, which is why we broke it down for you. Here are the top 10 best places to watch Firework displays and have a great 4th of July celebration in Broward and Palm Beach Counties.
Fort Lauderdale: Fourth of July Spectacular
- A1A and Las Olas Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL July 4, 2018, 12:30 p.m. Festival begins with music, beach games and more. 9:00 p.m. Fireworks on the Beach. Free admission.
Coral Springs Fourth of July Celebration
- Mullins Park 10150 Ben Geiger Drive Coral Springs, FL July 4, 2018, 6:00 p.m. Food and entertainment. 9:00 p.m. Fireworks Free Parking is $3 and is limited so arrive early.
Davie Annual Fireworks Show
- Pine Island Park Community Center 3801 S. Pine Island Rd. Davie, FL July 4 9:30 a.m. Watermelon Eating Contest, Water Polo 4:00 p.m. Family activities, Arts & Crafts, Food, etc., Fireworks
Deerfield Beach 4th of July Celebration
- Main Beach Parking Ocean Way & SE 1st St. Deerfield Beach, Florida July 4, 2018, 12:00 p.m. Watermelon eating contest, food and more. 9:00 p.m. Fireworks from the International Fishing Pier. Free admission
Hollywood Beach Fourth of July Celebration
- Hollywood Beach 100 Johnson Street Hollywood, FL July 4 2 p.m. – 9 p.m. Events in various locations. 9:00 p.m. Fireworks offshore. Free admission, More Information: www.hollywoodfl.org
Grand Funk Railroad in Sunrise
- Kids fun zone, food and drinks. Musical performances by Skotch Bonnet Band and Mr. Nice Guy to open at 4:30 p.m., followed by headliners Grand Funk Railroad at 7:45 p.m. and a fireworks display at 9:15 p.m. BB&T Center, One Panther Pkwy., Sunrise; sunrisefl.gov. Free admission and parking.
Freedom Fest in Hallandale
- 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. live racing, fan grab, DJ, giveaways, cash bar, selfie stations, concessions, face painting, lunch and dinner buffets. Fireworks show at 9:00 p.m. Gulfstream Park 901 S. Federal Highway
Miramar July 4th Celebration
- 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. DJ, food trucks, food and novelty vendors, and a kids zone. Fireworks to follow. Miramar Regional Park 16801 Miramar Parkway Miramar, FL 33027
Pembroke Pines Independence Day Celebration and Fireworks Show
- 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. featuring music, food, and fireworks. Both admission and parking are free. Pines Recreation Center 7400 Pines Blvd. Pembroke Pines, FL 33026
Pompano Beach – 4th of July Fireworks Extravaganza
- Live music from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and fireworks to begin at 9:00 p.m. 222 N. Pompano Beach Blvd. Pompano Beach, FL 33062
*Be sure to check your city’s local ordinance as no more than sparklers are generally allowed
Written by Daniela Ortiz and the Great Florida Homes Team
Tags: Broward County, City of Coral Springs, community, Community celebration, Coral Springs, Coral Springs community, Coral Springs Events, Coral Springs Things to Do, Florida, Mullins Park, South Florida, south florida news, Things to do in Coral Springs