Springtime is here and it is one of the most popular times of the year that families choose to make a move! Moving is often a stressful time for both buyers and sellers. Here are some moving tips that can help relieve a little bit of that stress throughout the process.
- Pack the items you will need first in a clear plastic bin. This way you will be able to see those items and access them quickly upon arrival to your new home!
- Packing supplies can add up. Wrap your breakables in clothing to save on supplies and space. Socks also work well for glasses and stemware!
- LABEL all boxes with what is inside them and what room they will need to go in when they arrive. This will make unloading much easier.
- Cover your toiletries (lotion, shampoos, etc) with plastic wrap. the last thing you want to find when unpacking is an exploded lotion bottle!
- Take a photo of your electronics and how they are wired before unplugging everything. It can be a mess trying to set back up a complicated electronic system if you don’t remember where things were plugged into!
- If you have a lot of fragile valuables, hiring movers can be worth the cost.
Moving is a daunting task no matter what, but being prepared will make your move go as smoothly as possible. Thinking about moving soon, but haven’t found the right property to suit your needs? The Great Florida Homes Team is here to help!
Tags: Advantages of buying a home, Broward County, Broward County Real Estate, City of Coral Springs, first time home buyer, Florida, Florida Real Estate Tips, Great Florida Home, Great Florida Homes, Great Florida Homes Team, home, homebuyer, Joy Carter, Keller Williams, movers, moving, Real Estate, seller, South Florida, spring, springtime, Tips